To know the rules in force with the various countries when you are travelling from/to Italy you can consult the following sources:
INTERNATIONAL VOYAGES: www.viaggiaresicuri.it is the website that the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs has prepared for the information of travelers
Information for travelers with Italy as destination country:
Starting from May, 24 all passengers wishing to enter Italy, via all means of transportation, will be required to complete the digital PLF (https://app.euplf.eu), prior to entering the country.
Fill in the Passenger Locator Form in digital format in the following ways:
1. Connect to the site https://app.euplf.eu/#/
2. Follow the wizard to access the dPLF
3. Choose "Italy" as the destination country
4. Register on the site by creating a personal account with username and password (you need to do it only the first time)
5. Fill in and send the dPLF following the guided procedure.
Once the form has been sent, the passenger will receive the dPLF at the e-mail address indicated during registration
in pdf and QRcode format that will have to show directly from your smartphone (in digital format) at the moment
boarding and anyone appointed to carry out the checks. Alternatively, the passenger can print one
copy of the dPLF to show upon boarding.
The dPLF must be completed and sent compulsorily before boarding. However, it will always be editable
the field relating to the seat number assigned on the means of transport.
A form must be completed for each adult passenger; in the event of the presence of minors, the latter
they can be registered in the accompanying adult form.
In the case of unaccompanied minors, the dPLF must be completed by the guardian before departure.
SARDINIA: from 23rd of May is no longer obbligation the Covid test
SICILY: for anyone arriving in Sicily there is no longer obbligation Covid test
TIRRENIA shipping company: From 1 September to board the ships it is mandatory for all passengers over 12 years of age to be in possession and exhibit the COVID-19 Green Certification (Green Pass). https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/ faq.html
GRECIA: from 21st of June, to all passengers traveling to Greece via Italy, will be required PCR test or antigen test Covid 19, eccept children up to 12 years old. Kindly note that to travel in Greece you must register to https://travel.gov.gr/ #/.
Starting from 06th of September 2021, to enter the Republic of Albania, whether by land, sea or air, you must be equipped with:
• Vaccination passport, which is valid 14 days after the second dose of vaccine has been administered; OR
• PCR test performed up to 72 hours before entry; OR
• Rapid antigen test performed within 48 hours before entry; OR
• Valid document proving that you have passed or recovered from Covid-19 up to 6 months after recovery;
• These criteria also applies to those travelers who transit through Albania;
• Children up to the age of 6 are exempt from these criteria;
• Albanian citizens residing in Albania, who return and do not have a document mentioned above, must be isolated for 10 days and inform the health authorities to perform a test at the end of isolation.
For more info please visit this website